SGM Affiliates are individuals and organizations located outside the state of Ohio who:
1. Have received training on the SGM Perinatal Loss Support Program.
2. Share the SGM philosophy of offering comprehensive support and compassionate care to bereaved parents. They would agree with the Core Statement of Beliefs of Sufficient Grace Ministries and the Core Beliefs and Mission of the Global PAIL Comfort Coalition.
3. Partner with SGM by making a minimum donation of $50 per year to be SGM Affiliate members. This can also be interchangeable with the annual training fee.
4. Receive ongoing support online and via telephone from experienced members of the SGM Comfort Team.
5. Have opportunities and expectation to attend annual ongoing training.
6. Can purchase Dreams of You items at a discounted birth professionals rate.
7. Receive access to support and resources offered by SGM doulas, support companions, and SGM Remembrance Photographers through our closed Facebook groups.
8. As an approved SGM Affiliate, you will automatically be approved as part of the Global PAIL Comfort Coalition.
All approved SGM Affiliates are independent entities. You are encouraged to establish your own separate organization or serve grieving families as a trained individual. Sufficient Grace Ministries for Women, Inc. holds no legal liabilities or obligations for anyone who is listed as an SGM Affiliate. While SGM reserves the rights to use the term SGM Comfort Doula only for those who serve directly with our organization (in the state of Ohio, Michigan, or Indiana), upon completion of our training, you will be certified in perinatal loss support as a comfort doula, companion, or remembrance photographer trained by Sufficient Grace Ministries. You will be allowed to use the SGM Affiliate logo and title. As an affiliate, you will receive the benefits listed above.
Carys Rainn Foundation serving Kings Daughters Medical Center in Ashland, Kentucky
Kristen Long SGM, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Jennifer Sommer SGM Affiliate, Nebraska
HEALing Embrace, Nebraska
Footprints on the Heart, Inc, Georgia
Click here to apply!
Partner with SGM today to help change the way we care for families.
Begin receiving discounts today by donating your SGM Affiliate Donation
To become a monthly contributor: