Walking With You Bereavement Support Groups
For those walking the path of grieving the loss of a baby or child, we offer grace for the journey and a friend to walk with you…
- Online Support: Walking With You Bereavement Support Group
- Walking With You Virtual Support Group
- First Thursday of each month at 7:00pm. Join the online Facebook group linked above for details.
- In-person SGM Walking With You Bereavement Support Groups meet monthly throughout Ohio
- NW Ohio – Mother’s Day Gathering on Tuesday May 16 @ 7pm
- NW Ohio – October 15th Day of Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance 12 hours of prayer online and 7pm Wave of Light in-person at SGM
- NW Ohio – SGM Christmas Remembrance Gathering – December 6, 2023
You are invited to a special Giving Tuesday SGM Benefit Dinner & Silent Auction at Westgate Chapel in Toledo, Ohio on November 28, 2023. Doors open at 6pm and dinner will be served at 6:30pm. Our celebrity waiters for the evening will be local healthcare heroes – the incredible nurses that we are privileged to work with at our Toledo Hospitals. Enjoy a delicious dinner, amazing auction items, and wonderful conversation while helping SGM continue to provide beautiful support and resources to grieving families in the Toledo area and beyond! Bring a date, bring a friend, bring your whole family, and tell everyone you know! Dress up or come as you are! Together, we are changing the story for grieving families…
Get your tickets here!
Join the event page here!
For all grieving parents and grandparents: Join us for a beautiful evening as we hang memorial ornaments on the SGM Tree, sip hot cocoa, enjoy a treat, share stories of our sweet babies in heaven (and create a Christmas keepsake if you wish)! This is always a special time to stop and remember our children in heaven as we celebrate this special season of hope.
Details on our event page!
Sufficient Grace Ministries Headquarters
407 S Stearns Ave
Deshler, Ohio 43516
Contact Kelly or Nancy with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org