Tax deductible donations to Sufficient Grace Ministries can now be made safely and easily online through PayPal. To Donate now, click on the Donate button below:
Set up payments to automatically give monthly to SGM as a Supporting Member:
You can also send donations or write to us at:
Sufficient Grace Ministries
407 S Stearns Ave
Deshler, Ohio 43516
Some of you have asked about ways you can help, or items SGM needs. Below is a list of some different supplies that we are in need of, if you would like to share it with your church or if you feel led to give. You can also host collection drives at your church or group to help collect a number of items from the list. If you are not local, you can have items shipped directly to SGM if you order online. Thank you!
You can donate some items that we need. Again, please follow the specific guidelines when purchasing materials:
Order items online to be shipped directly to SGM below:
Walmart Miscarriage Kit List
Quality SD Memory Cards 8GB and 16GB
- Polyfil 100% Premium Polyester Fiberfill stuffing (WalMart and JoAnn Fabrics carry the kind we use. We appreciate packages that are 50 oz and more (5 and 10lbs packages also acceptable)
- We also use Ivory Colored Blizzard Fleece material from JoAnn Fabrics. ONLY JoAnn Fabrics…and only this specific style and color, please.
- Sheets of Black Felt (WalMart, JoAnn Fabrics, Hobby Lobby)
- Sheets of Tan Felt
You can also purchase gift cards for our use to purchase supplies or gas cards for our volunteers who travel to hospitals to minister to grieving families.
- JoAnn Fabrics
- Hobby Lobby
- Shell Gas Cards (preferred)
- Marathon Gas Cards
- 10 1/2 x 15 in. Bubble wrap padded Envelopes (10 pack)
- 8 1/2 x 11 in. Bubble wrap padded Envelopes
- 6 x 9 in. Bubble wrap padded Envelopes
- Security lined regular-sized business/mailing envelopes with sticker close flap (not the kind you have to lick!)
- Scotch Shipping Tape (4 pack large rolls)
- Avery Light Fabric Transfer Iron-On paper
- Avery White Adhesive Name Tags #25395
- Small pastel colored 4 x 6 in photo books
- Keurig coffee cups (And, Chai Latte!)
- Flavored teas
We now have a Wish List on Amazon with some of the books we give to grieving families. You can purchase a book in memory or in honor of a loved one, or just to donate by choosing an item from our list and clicking on Ship to Sufficient Grace Ministries. If you do want us to put the book in memory of a loved one, please email us the information after placing the order. You can also host a book drive, encouraging others to donate in memory of your child. Email me for more information.
We also like Mommy Please Don’t Cry, available from Christian Book Distributors:
You can also give a tax deductible monetary donation to help support our efforts. We do not charge families for our products or services, and it costs at least $50-$75 to provide materials to most families. To read more about Sufficient Grace or to find out how to donate, please visit: www.sufficientgraceministries.
When you’re shopping:
* Use Goodshop!! If you would like to get involve in a meaningful way, to comfort others, please help us raise funds through an easy and free online program. By using the Goodshop.com portal to reach your favorite retail sites, Goodshop will donate up to 20% of what you spend at those sites – at no cost to you. You can buy anything, including items such as Pottery Barn Kids bedding, vacations from Expedia and truffle bundles from Edible Arrangements . Save money by using the Goodshop coupons too! To get started comforting others each time you shop online, sign up and select Sufficient Grace Ministries for Women as your cause then use Goodshop to shop!
* Support SGM using Amazon Smile when you shop at Amazon. Choose Sufficient Grace Ministries for Women Inc as your charity! http://smile.amazon.com/ch/30-0297571
* Choose Sufficient Grace Ministries as your recipient for your Thrivent Choice dollars.
* Local families can donate to Sufficient Grace Ministries when they shop at Kroger and choose Sufficient Grace Ministries for Women Inc as your charity. Sign up here!
Sufficient Grace Ministries for Women, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization. All donations made to Sufficient Grace are tax deductible. We are supported by donations from individuals, churches, hospitals and other organizations. While we list a suggested donation amount for our products, we never require bereaved parents to pay for them. Much of the hundreds of Dreams of You Products we ship per year are given to families freely. We do not want to add to the burdens of grieving hearts. Just as the love of Jesus is given freely, we would like to share comfort and hope through our products and services to all who come to us in need.
We do ask hospitals, funeral homes, photographers, and other organizations who wish to offer our products to give the suggested donation amount listed when ordering products. This helps to support our ministry, it’s many outreaches, and most of all helps us to continue to give bereaved parents our products without charging them a fee.
Thank you for your continued support for this ministry. We are continually blessed to see how the Lord provides through the willing hearts of His people.
Ongoing volunteer opportunities:
- Become an SGM certified perinatal loss support professional (comfort companion or comfort doula)
- Remembrance Photographers
- Cutting fabric
- Sewing Comfort Bears
- Sewing Burial Gowns
- Crocheting blankets, wraps, gowns
- Volunteer to plan and help with events
- Food Team
- Clean the SGM House
- Spread the word about the resources offered by SGM when you meet a family in need!
- Invite Kelly or SGM to share the testimony of Sufficient Grace at your church or women’s event.
Other Ways You Can Help:
1. We covet your prayers for every aspect of this ministry. Please pray for us as we minister to others…that the Lord would faithfully equip us to serve. And, please pray for the families we serve…that they would be comforted in their great sorrow, covered in His sufficient grace, and secure in the love that He has for them.
2. See our Coming Events page for ongoing volunteer opportunities.
3. Share about the products and services offered by Sufficient Grace at your local hospital. Pass the word to families in need of our services.
4. Write a testimonial on the SGM Facebook Page about how this ministry has been helpful to you.
Buy an Angels from my Heart pin and SGM receives 30% of your purchase!